Natures Menu Raw Lamb Neck
Tasty Lamb Necks will give your animal's jaw a healthy workout! A delicious chew that's packed full of nutrients from bone, cartilage and protein to help promote health and vitality.
Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old.
Pack size 1 x Raw Lamb Neck
This is a frozen product
100% Natural, ethically sourced Lamb Necks make a wholesome snack that’s packed full of nutritious goodness.
Full flavoured, meaty Lamb Necks will give your dog’s jaw a healthy workout and aid with dental hygiene.
Deliciously tough and packed full of natural nutrients from bone, cartilage and protein to help promote health and vitality.
Please note that this product is considered by our experts as an intermediate raw bones. We recommend to feed this product to dogs over 6 months of age and with experience of eating raw bones and chews.
Chewing can help induce a state of calm in dogs and feeding raw meaty bones is an important element of a raw diet.
Natures Menu range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds.
Serve as a treat 1-3 times a week or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
A few tips when feeding Raw meaty Bones or Chews…
• Never cut or saw bones
• Never feed bones with small children present
• Never leave a dog un-attended with a bone
• Never feed cooked bones
• Always separate multi-dog house holds before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friend dogs may fight)
• Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
• Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent
• If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
• Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Due to this being a natural product, colour, texture and appearance may vary from batch to batch due to seasonal variations.
Crude Protein (24%), Crude Oil & Fats (17.26%), Crude Ash (15%), Crude Fibres (1%), Moisture (43.3%).