Dog Rocks Urine Patch Preventer 100g
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- SAVE YOUR LAWN: Dog Rocks will help stop those unsightly urine burn patches ruining your luscious green lawn and shrubs. Your dog can save your lawn! Simply add a pack of Dog Rocks for every 2 litres of water in the bowl and replace the rocks every 2 months. You can then sit back and enjoy your greener than green lawn knowing that no new burn patches will occur from 8-10 hours. With proper lawn maintenance, you will see vast improvements in 3-5 weeks.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Dog Rocks are the only 100% natural and hassle-free solution to urine burn marks on your lawn and shrubs. They are naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rocks which can only be sourced from a particular area in Australia.
- SAFE FOR ALL HOUSEHOLD PETS: All household pets can drink the water the rocks are placed in as you are not medicating your dog in anyway. Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of your dog’s drinking water or urine as they are a 100% natural product. Dog Rocks do not break down or leak anything into your pets drinking water, they simply act as a medium to purify the water.
- HOW DO DOG ROCKS WORK: Dog Rocks will help purify the water by removing some nitrates, ammonia and harmful trace elements thereby giving your dog a cleaner source of water and lowering the amount of nitrates found in their diet. This in turn lowers the amount that is expelled in their urine. An overload of nitrates is what causes lawns to burn.
- ENDORSED BY VETS AND PET OWNERS WORLDWIDE: With over 1 million dog owners now using Dog Rocks worldwide, they have proven to be an effective way of preventing urine burn patches on their grass.