Psittacus High Protein Parrot Food 3kg
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Year-round formula for all medium to large parrots, especially African greys, cockatoos, large conures, eclectus, macaws and pionus. .
- Conversion: All birds should start out and remain on High Protein Formula for a period of at least 6 months.
- Special needs: For birds that are molting, overweight, underweight, particularly active, housed in a cold climate, recovering from an illness or affected by liver or kidney disease.
- Weaning Birds: Feed High Protein Formula for at least 6-9 months.
- Breeding Birds: Birds should be fed High Protein Formula 1-2 months prior to the breeding period and until chicks are weaned or for at least six months before resuming Maintenance Formula.
- Storage: Once opened, a bag of Psittacus Bird Food should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness.