Why Does My Cat...? (Paperback)
What motivates your cat, and how you can change problem behaviour: an essential guide for all cat owners
Have you ever asked: Why does my cat...
- bite me when I try to groom her?
- roll over on his back when he greets me?
- suck the sleeve of my woollen jumper?
- try to sleep in my baby's cot?
- refuse to use the litter tray?
- bring his prey home to show us?
This practical and helpful book, written by a veterinary surgeon who specialises in behaviour therapy, not only provides the answers, but explains how an understanding of feline instincts can enable you to deal with behaviour that may be a problem to you but is often perfectly normal.